Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Appreciate You

smile and laugh
remind me
of your happiness

sing with emotion
remind me
why you live

talk and listen
remind me
of your friendship

cry with strength
remind me
how you care

scream and shout
remind me
what i wronged

talk with eyes
remind me
how to see



sleep and dream
remind me
why i stay

write with words
remind me
how to read

hug and hold
remind me
what warmth is

play with games
remind me
to be young

dress and wash
remind me
to be myself

fill the silence
remind me
how to listen

cook and eat
remind me
how to taste

drink some water
remind me
how to spill

stop and tower
remind me
of your height

hear your guitar
remind me
to be calm

sigh and yawn
remind me
to be sleepy

persist in pestering
remind me
to be patient

blink and breathe
remind me
that it's okay

nod in greeting
remind me
that you're there

stare and pout
remind me
why you're appalled

hurt your heart
remind me
how to heal

sit and relax
remind me
how to chill

kill with hangers
remind me
to dislike birds

gamble and bet
remind me
to take risks

make evil plans
remind me
of your hatred

pass and go
remind me
not to collect

make silly faces
remind me
to have fun

scare and startle
remind me
i hate toasters!

drive to lose
remind me
to find myself

rant and rave
remind me
of your passions

burst into song
remind me
the longest time

J and K
remind me
that we're bros

down to business
remind me
to do homework

belief and you
remind me
to have hope

enjoy your presence
remind me
i'm not alone

go and do
remind me
how to live

With you,
I'm me.

-Kae

0 comments:

Post a Comment