Monday, May 13, 2013

The Strangest Thing

I found the strangest thing in my pocket...

I found the strangest thing in my pocket today,
A snow white star from a galaxy far away.
It came with a little note attached,
That read, ‘my love will never be matched,
To whomever finds this package from me to you,
Know that any love you feel will always be true,
And that someone, somewhere loves you very much,
So if you feel lonely just hold this as such,
And sigh a sigh so full of love,
Because that is how this star travelled to you from above.’
I blinked in surprise
As tears filled my eyes.
And I vowed then and there
To show everyone dear to me how much I care.
And just then it hit me
A scheme made so perfectly.
I would whisk them along
And dance with them to the beat of our song!
How funny it is how one strange thing
Could make such a difference with all the happiness it would bring.

-Zoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment